Success Means Taking Control of All You Do
By Manny Nowak
Success means taking control of your life, your schedule, your day, your all. Stop letting everything else control your life. If you follow these simple tips, you will create greater success in your life than you ever though you could.
If you want to create success in your business, career, life, health and family then you need a formula. The following 10 points will try to bring that into focus.
1. You create success by always working the highest payback item you have.
Make sure you are always working the highest payback item you have. If you are working something else, stop what you are doing and move to the highest payback item.
2. You create success by doing more of the 20 percent that creates the 80 percent of results.
Make sure you follow the 80/20 rule. Find the 20 percent of what you do that creates 80 percent of the results you achieve, and do more of it. And learn to say “no”, simply “no”.
3. You create success by building effective relationships.
Make sure you are building effective relationships that are creating the results you want and need.
4. You create success by being productive, not busy.
Make sure you are being productive and not busy. The only thing being busy means is that you are busy. You can be busy all day and create zero results and not even remember what you did all day.
5. Make sure you have control over the interruptions in your life and keep them to an absolute minimum.
You create success by limiting interruptions in your day.
6. You create success by being total focused and in the moment.
Make sure you are totally and completely focused on what you are doing. Make sure you are in the moment. You cannot do everything, be into what you are doing, totally.
7. You create success by doing what you said you where going to do when you said you were going to do it.
Make sure you have a schedule for the week, for the day and that you develop the discipline to stick to it and do what you said you where going to do in the time you said you were going to do it.
8. You create success by doing what you do best and letting other do what they do best.
Make sure you learn how to delegate the things that others can do faster, quicker and better than you can. And the things you just don’t need to be doing.
9. You create success by using technology to help you and others be more effective.
Make sure you are using and controlling the technology that will help you, and not the other way around.
10. You create success by show others that you walk the walk.
Make sure you are leading and not bleeding all over the place. Set the direction, make the decisions and move forward in all you do. Guide and teach those that look to you for leadership.
Success means taking control of your life, your schedule, your day, your all. Are you ready? Can you take control and stop letting everything and everybody else control your life.
These 10 simple steps are the base of how I help people to do it. They are simple, yet so effective. If you follow these simple steps, even if you only follow one or two, you will create greater success in your life than you ever though you could.
Manny Nowak has spent over 25 years helping people create success in their lives. An ex-marine and former top-notch computer programmer, Manny has an extensive background helping other achieve extreme levels of success. Manny is the author of over a dozen books; CDs and tools that focus on your ability to achieve greater success in all areas of your life (personal and professional). So stop hesitating YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Looking for a speaker for your event – please give us a call 856 358 4021
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Manny_Nowak